Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The palms




So, the palms in LSB are so much of what makes LSB unique when you drive down the main drag, and we have half responsibility for two! Of all the palms lining the street, ours are the only ones covered in ivy. And I do mean COVERED!!! I have driven past them for seventeen years and wondered why no one took care of them. Now they are ours to care for. Ironic, no?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi John & Kristi,
Love the house, adorable, with so much potential. LSB is a great location, you must be thrilled. I can't believe you have the time to remodel and put this website together, amazing. Dennis and I will try to stop by when we are out and about. We are somewhat organized at our house, but it seems to take forever. Especially when we both have our day jobs, kind of puts some things on the back burner, but we are getting there. Hope to see you soon :)XO
Sally