Monday, April 28, 2008

DIRT, Lots of It! And It Smells Really Bad!!!

Six yards of dirt came today. It replaced the six yards of sand that I have been backing around out of the driveway. The sand went under the pavers and I was glad when it was all gone. Now there is dirt and it really stinks! I think I will be ecstatic when it is gone.
The dirt is going in this planter and one other. John and I shoveled about 20-25 wheelbarrows full tonight and we are maybe 1/2 done...maybe. And the picture of the dirt pile is AFTER we took away all that dirt. The point is, there's a lot of dirt to move! Got a shovel?
This is where I said, "Uncle!" I am excited to get the plants in but really, what's the rush? It's only Monday for crying out loud. We have all week to haul stinky dirt.

No comments: